Correct and constant CtP imaging is more than ever an important basis for fast color matching.
Digital plate imaging is influenced by many variables and so one cannot simply hope for constant results.
Regular metrological checking of digital plate imaging prevents cost-intensive errors, uncertainties and discussions – problems which often only crop up once the production run has started.
- Micro-pixel lines
- Default and actual screen
- Hexagon rings
- Zebrastrip measuring patches
- Highlight and closure dot patches
- Coarse and fine screen and solid ink patch
- RIP parameter display patch