Production Checker is now classified in Instrument Flight product line and will be renamed as Instrument Flight offline.
Measuring, regulating, standardizing
The data of complete printed sheets up to 70x100 cm can be recorded with a scan measu-ring device in a few seconds and then recommended regulations for every inking zone can be carried out manually. One can take Instrument Flight® offline with solid ink density control and printing conditions displayed in a Hexagon® diagram, or with the full Instrument Flight® technology. Instrument Flight® controls the printing process with the priority always on color balance and gray balance.
- Instrument Flight® technology
- Inking unit regulation with the priority on color balance and gray balance
- Measuring of printed sheets with regulation recommendation for every inking zone
- OK sheet function, statistical print run logging
- Balance Navigator® for color balance and contrast corrections
- Exclusive System Brunner star rating system
- Print control strips with up to 8 colors for sheet sizes up to 70x100 cm
- 5 Eurostandard System Brunner® reference standards
Process diagnosis and statistical print run report
Instrument Flight® offline is a comprehensive diagnosis tool that, with every sheet measured, provides the user with detailed information about the weaknesses of the printing process, or verifies that it is in order. All measurements made during a print run are logged in various reports and the quality level can be documented at any time. The reports also serve for evaluation and selection of the most suitable consumable materials.
Proofs or printing conditions that are not standard-compliant or special customer wishes can be rapidly, securely and elegantly harmonized with the aid of balance or contrast modifications. Balance Navigator® achieves the best possible result without disturbing the equilibrium of the printing process.
Exclusive star rating system
The quality of a printed sheet relative to the defined print standard is visualized with the aid of the exclusive star rating system. Here more than 30 influencing parameters are grouped and weighted. Individual measurements are rated by up to five white and black stars which represent System Brunner’s five quality categories.